What are the primary stressors in the life of a male? According to a survey reported on in the Huffington Post, the most common stressors are health, a fast pace of life, job security, relationships/family, and finances. The overwhelming stressor is financial security with over a third of men reporting this same concern. And really, this is related to the other stressors because job security is important to finical stability, health is necessary for holding down most jobs, the fast pace of life is related to work, and the number one cause of arguments at home is financial matters.
So we’ve established that financial matters are what is on the mind of men in general. But how can ashwagandha help? And what other benefits does ashwagandha provide for men besides helping to deal better with stress? Here is everything you need to know about this vital supplement for males.
How Ashwagandha Helps Men Deal with Stress
You may have also heard this plant extract referred to as Indian ginseng. The primary way that it helps combat stress, according to studies, is that constantly taking ashwagandha helps to lower cortisol levels in the body. While you need this hormone to deal with stress, perpetually being stress can lead to the levels remaining too high. That can lead to decreased stress tolerance, weight gain, difficulty sleeping, adrenal fatigue, and many other health problems.
While ashwagandha won’t stop stress from happening in your life, it may help you to cope with it better by allowing your body to regulate the amount of stress hormones that are released when you encounter stress at work, at home, and in other situations.
A Health Benefit of Ashwagandha that Specifically affects Men
Of course, ashwagandha has also helped women to experience less stress in studies, so is there any reason for men in particular to take this supplement? The primary reason is that researchers have found that it can increase fertility and boost testosterone levels.
Reflect again on the fact that two of the biggest stressors for men are health and their relationships (particularly in the family). If a couple is trying to get pregnant and cannot, this can weigh heavily on the man, especially if the reason is that he is not very fertile. However, in one study involving 75 men, it was revealed that taking ashwagandha not only increased sperm count but it also increased the motility of the sperm, making it more likely that one would reach the female’s egg and conceive a child. In another study, ashwagandha was able to help 14% of infertile men to get their partner pregnant within 3 months.
Another benefit is the increase in testosterone levels. This can help a man in a number of different ways including giving him more energy, increasing muscle mass, improving skin issues, and increasing bones density. Other benefits of increasing testosterone include better hair growth, improved heart health, better metabolism of fat for weight control, and an improved libido which can result in greater sexual satisfaction for both the man and his partner.
Therefore, there are many benefits that ashwagandha supplementation can have for men in particular.
Other Health Benefits of Taking Ashwagandha
Of course, there are many more benefits of taking ashwagandha that will benefit men even as they provide benefits for women. These additional benefits include:
- Improving thyroid function – This is one of the most well-documented benefits of the supplement besides stress relief.
- Helping depression – Depression can come with a great stigma for men who are often told they just need to “man up” and deal with their mental health problems. In one study, ashwagandha was found to be equally effective to taking a particular antidepressant.
- Regulating blood sugar – Diabetes is a common health problem among men. In animal studies, ashwagandha helped improve blood sugar levels and reduced insulin resistance.
- Improves cognitive function – Studies show that ashwagandha improves memory and may help to reduce the brain cell degeneration that is associated with conditions such as dementia and Alzheimer’s.
- Potentially fights certain types of cancer – Ashwagandha a is filled with antioxidants, the natural enemy of free radicals which can lead to the formation of cancer cells.
- Enhances immune function – Ashwagandha may improve overall immune system health according to researchers. Again, this is another benefit to men who view health concerns as a primary stressor.
Start Supplementing with Pure Organic Ashwagandha Today!
If you are ready for better ability to cope with stress as well as improved sexual health and overall health, then ashwagandha is for you. Warrior Strong Wellness is proud to offer our Pure Organic Ashwagandha Max with BioPerine to help with absorption. This allows you to get the maximum benefits of the supplement.
Since many studies reveal that it takes 2-3 months for optimal benefits to set in, we recommend that you schedule a regular monthly delivery of the supplement. It saves you money, and you can cancel your subscription at any time.
Especially if you’re a family man, you will also appreciate the fact that Warrior Strong Wellness donates part of our proceeds to the St. Baldrick’s Foundation for childhood cancer research. So you are not only supplementing your health for the benefit of your family, but you are helping other families as well.
Place your order today to find out first hand what ashwagandha can do to help improve your physical, mental, and sexual health.