Staying healthy doesn’t need to be expensive. Learn 8 self-care tips like using Organic Superfood Greens Powder when you’re on a shoestring budget here!
You often hear people associate self-care with massages, pedicures, manicures, retail therapy, or spa trips. While these sound incredibly great for your overall well-being, they can cost you a lot of money. So, what should you do when you have a tight budget? Do you give up self-care altogether and go on with your everyday routine?
With a bit of creativity and an open mind, you’d find that there are plenty of ways of doing self-care on a shoestring budget. It could include taking an organic superfood greens powder or perhaps simply scheduling a dedicated me time.
Does it seem impossible to feel good without shelling out a fortune? Prepare to be amazed as we list our top 8 inexpensive ways you can take care of yourself.
#1. Spend Enough Time Doing Physical Activities
We can’t stress enough the value of maintaining an active lifestyle. It helps you keep illnesses at bay as it conditions the crucial body parts such as the heart, muscles, bones, and joints. It also comes in extra handy in dealing with everyday stress. If you argue that you don’t have enough time and energy to work out, here are some tips you should remember:
- Train at home instead of hitting the gym
- Maximize every opportunity to exercise (such as taking the stairs, walking to work, or carrying the groceries)
- Schedule your routine in the morning
- Take advantage of the weekends by using them to schedule your fitness routine
#2. Start Keeping Track Of Things With A Journal
You might be surprised how a simple journal can make a huge difference in your life. Even if you’re not a well-versed wordsmith, you find this self-care technique quite relaxing. It allows you to explore your emotions, release pent-up negativity and frustrations, and appreciate your blessing and small successes.
You can keep a paper journal or maintain a digital version through apps like Diarium, Momento, Penzu, and Daylio. Feel free to use text, images, or other forms of content for your entries. You can also create dedicated trackers for your daily moods, menstrual cycle, grocery trips, monthly achievements, or weekly expenses.
#3. Find a Hobby to Keep Yourself Entertained
If you feel like you’re stuck with the same old routine each day, you can try switching things up by finding a new hobby to explore. It helps you break the monotony and introduce an activity that you will fall in love with. It can also reignite your creativity and motivate you to do better. Studies show that having a good hobby also does wonders for your emotional and psychological health.
There’s a long list of unique and fun activities you can pursue without worrying about your budget. Some examples include doing small DIY work for home improvement, learning a new language, tending to the garden, and watching documentaries.
#4. Pamper Yourself With A Relaxing Dip In The Tub
A trip to your favorite spa can set you back by hundreds of bucks. Unfortunately, additional spending on self-care often has to take a back seat because of your usual monthly expenses. But who says you can’t enjoy feeling relaxed and pampered without breaking your budget? With few modifications to your bathtub, you can certainly give yourself a spa-like treatment. Here are some quick hacks that you can try:
- Declutter and clean the bathroom so you can relax once you take a dip
- Grab some bath essentials like scented candles (or aromatherapy diffuser), moisturizing face masks, bath milk, and your favorite beverage with Organic Superfood Greens Powder.
- You may also use essential oils or bath salts for that extra feel-good experience.
- After soaking for about 20 minutes, give your body a good rub to rejuvenate and detoxify your skin.
- Once you finish exfoliating, you can apply your favorite moisturizing lotion or cream.
#5. Try Guided Mindfulness Exercise or Meditation
Many women are no stranger to dealing with stressful situations. Responsibilities, extra challenges at work, and your genuine concern for your loved ones’ welfare can sometimes stretch you thin. As things pile up, they can take a toll on your mental well-being.
If you’re constantly worrying or struggling with stress, anxiety, or depression, you may find it helpful to try meditation or guided mindfulness exercise. These can help you find inner peace and balance. Both are simple tactics you can integrate into your routine for about 10 to 15 minutes per day. You can refer to YouTube videos on meditation and mindfulness to know where you should start.
#6. Allow Yourself To Have Fun
As the old saying says, “you can’t pour from an empty cup.” Sadly if you’re all work and no play, you might end up feeling burnt out and uninspired to go to work, do your chores home, or attend to other responsibilities. Take a step back from your usual to-do list and insert an activity that you enjoy a lot.
Alternatively, you can organize fun yet affordable activities for an upcoming work break or the weekend. Some examples of things you might want to consider include going out for walks with your dog, cleaning out the closet, sleeping in, and indulging a bit at happy hour.
If you have kids, you can try activities like going on a camping trip, organizing a weekend picnic, star gazing, playing board games, or whipping up something sweet in the kitchen.
#7. Eat Healthy As Much As You Can
A busy schedule because of work, house chores, and kids (if you have any) can sometimes cause you to miss eating healthy meals. Unfortunately, this can slowly impact your health, making you prone to nutrition deficiencies or even illnesses. To make things worst, sometimes it’s hard to eat healthy because of a limited monthly budget.
If you’re stuck in this situation, you should keep in mind the following practical tips to eating healthy on a budget:
- Plan your weekly meals ( at least a week ahead) and try to make minimal adjustments.
- Take advantage of seasonal finds like turnips, grapefruits, and kale during winter and avocado, artichoke and collards during spring.
- Plan your grocery list wisely and buy ingredients that don’t go stale too quickly.
- Be creative and resourceful when dealing with leftover food.
#8. Power Up with the Organic Superfood Greens Powder
Besides the tips we listed above, you can also stay healthy while on a shoestring budget by tapping into the power of food supplements like the Organic Superfood Greens Powder. Essentially, the superfood powder contains heaps of nourishing ingredients, including broccoli, kale, spinach, beet, wild blueberries, goji berries, and pomegranate.
The Organic Superfood Greens Powder also packs a lot of nutrients and minerals that work hand in hand to boost your health and provide benefits such as:
- Reduced inflammation – This means it can be helpful when you have sore muscles after a workout. It may also help if you have inflammatory disorders like celiac and inflammatory bowel disease.
- Energy boost – Whether you’re running some errands, taking care of your loved ones, or pulling an all-nighter because of work, the Organic Superfood Greens Powder can provide you that much-needed bursts of energy.
- More robust immune response – During these challenging times where health threats are imminent wherever you go, it pays to boost your immune system response. This way, your body has a strong fighting chance against harmful viruses, bacteria, and other pathogens.
- Improve the quality of your skin – Thanks to the powder’s detoxifying nature, it can also help you keep your skin looking young and supple. This way, you look relaxed, and you get to slow down your body’s natural aging process.
Even with a hectic schedule, you can take good care of your body by adding a scoop (or two) of the superfood powder to your favorite meals or drinks.
Combined with the self-care techniques we provided above, taking this super healthy product can indeed make a huge difference in your everyday life.
Get your Organic Superfood Greens Powder bundle at Warrior Wellness Strong today!